Family Constellation Workshop
The morning will be experiential, working in pairs and groups to gain a personal understanding of the Orders Of Love (as defined by Bert Hellinger - creator of Systemic Constellations ) :
1. Belonging - the need to belong, that is for bonding
2. The need to maintain a balance of giving and taking, that is, for
3. The need for the safety of social convention and predictability, that
is, for order ( in order to survive )
The afternoon will be actually experiencing Family Constellations.
All attendees are invited to put their name in a hat ( if they would like to participate in their own constellation ).
We should be able to complete between 3-4 constellations ( time allowing ). You are not compelled to put your name in, you may attend as a representative.
If you are hoping to experience your own constellation, please come prepared with :
The presenting symptom, issue that you would like to explore and release.
A concise family history: both mother and father's families if you know or have access to this information ( it is fine if you don't )
How life would be, how you would feel, if this issue was resolved... i.e. what is the re-framed experience, how will you know if we have managed to find the cause and release it ?
Please bring socks or slippers ( shoes are not worn in Family Constellation Workshops ), you may also want to bring a small blanket, wrap and cushion. You can sit on the floor or on the chairs provided.’
If you are hoping to have a constellation on the day and your name is not chosen from the hat, you may book into another weekend workshop with a $10 discount, or have a 1:1 session with Rosey ( with a $30 discount off standard consultation fees).
Please arrive around 9:15am for a 9:30am start ( sharp )
Cafes nearby if you need a breakkie coffee.
Morning tea provided
BYO lunch or enjoy at one of the local cafes.
$70 includes morning tea
If you need to know more you can contact Rosey as follows :
0477 444 322
Rosey has trained with:
* Yildiz Sethi - Family Constellations.com.au
* Brenda Sutherland - The Awakening Group
* Mark Wolynn ( It didn't start with you )
* I have attending the 2018 Australasian Constellation Intensive
* Belong to a VIC group of Constellation Professionals for ongoing professional support
* Am a professional member of ISCA, IICT and AAHCA
* Have a Diploma in Holistic Counselling & a Degree in Visual Arts,
and am a qualified Hypnotherapist and Reiki Master / Teacher