4 Week Keep Calm Program
If you are tired, exhausted, paddling frantically, struggling to keep your head above the surface, this 4 week course will give you the framework and support structure to help you better manage your triggers, get your life back on track and embrace a more balanced and calmer state of living.
4‐week program designed for those dealing with the challenges of anxiety, stress and overwhelm. Through restorative yoga and mindfulness techniques, you will learn tools and resources to deal with triggers and find balance.
Each week will include education, yoga, meditation and breathing techniques.
Week 1 – Refilling The Tank
- How does your mind get triggered?
- Understanding the personality of anxiety
- Your breath and its connection to the anxious mind
Week 2 – The Secrets Of Paying Attention
- The mind’s influence on health
- Your body-mind connection
- Understanding ‘the placebo’
- The nature of being present
Week 3 – Breaking The Habit
- Relaxation as a minimum standard
- How to embody your lungs
- What is your ‘body agent’?
Week 4 – Alchemy Of Balance
- How do you meet the world?
- Rewriting your story
- Yin and Yang
- Wholeness, grounding and gratitude for a better life
* Suitable for age 16+
About the facilitator
Janine Gaddie is a qualified Craniosacral Therapist, massage therapist, yoga teacher and movement practitioner, specialising in the mind-‐body connection. She focuses on helping clients build resources to deal with stress, anxiety, depression and other challenges.
When: Mondays 6.30 - 8.30pm
Date: 17th Sept, 4 weeks
Where: The Revitalise Centre
Cost: $210 pp, early bird $190 (ends 20th Aug)
To secure your spot call (03) 9889-7315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments can be made over the phone via credit card or via EFT to:
THE REVITALISE CENTRE BSB: 033-038 ACCOUNT: 401388